We speak for the children . . .
EVERY CHILD DESERVES A CHANCE—IT’S YOU.
As a Court Appointed Special Advocate, or CASA volunteer, you can keep abused and neglected children safe while they reach a safe, permanent home.
CASA volunteers speak up for a child in court. You are not a foster parent, you are a voice making a difference at a critical point in a child’s life.
WHAT DO CASA VOLUNTEERS DO?
CASA volunteers get to know the child and everyone involved in the child’s life to advocate for the child’s best interests while in the foster care system.
• Commit to at least one year of advocacy
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Participate in an in-depth training program
• Pass criminal and CPS background checks
• Are at least 21 years old
READY TO SPEAK UP FOR A CHILD?
Call 817-579-6866 or